Sytner - Car Sales Manager
- If someone wanted to become a Sales Manager, what key skills and attitude would they need? People skills and the ability to lead from the front with a positive mentality. Knowing how to manage the department financially, but most importantly how to delight customers.
- How have you developed since working for Sytner? I started as a Vehicle Valeter in 2012. I then became a sales graduate in 2013 before qualifying as a fully-fledged Sales Executive in 2014. At the start of 2017 I was promoted to New Car Sales Manager.
- What advice would you give to recent new hires? Work hard, be yourself and love the customer.
- Three words that sum up the people in your team? Loyal, Driven and Unique
- What’s been one of your proudest moments working at Sytner? Being nominated for New Car Sales Manager of the year after my first full year in the role.
- If you could go back and give yourself some career advice when you were 15 years old, what would it be? To take myself less seriously. We work too hard to let this job become stressful. Enjoy what you do and enjoy working as part of a successful team.