Sytner - HR Administrator
- When did you start working at Sytner Group? I started working for Sytner at Head Office in Leicester in September 2018 as a HR & Recruitment Apprentice, as my first full time job.
- How have you developed since working for Sytner? I started as an apprentice studying for my Level 3 CIPD qualification which I have now achieved and supporting both HR and Recruitment. I think I have gained a lot more confidence over the years.
- Can you tell us about the culture in your workplace? Everyone within the group is so welcoming and always willing to help, there definitely is a ‘One Team’ approach.
- Three words that sum up the people in your team? Friendly, Supportive & Driven
- What does your place of work do to help its colleagues maintain a work-life balance? There is always flexible working within our team. I think the biggest thing is that there is an understanding that everyone’s needs are different. For example, providing us with equipment to be able to work from home if needed.
- What’s been one of your proudest moments working at Sytner? Being a part of a great central HR team that produces a lot of projects such as central recruitment of Sales Executives helping out dealerships and managers.
- What advice would you give to recent new hires? Be yourself and don’t be afraid to ask when you need help, it’s ok to not get something straight away, everyone has been in this position.